Kerr Location map, showing Lamberton Location

Accession number:
Date: 1910-1924

Kerr Location map showing various location buildings and features from 1910 to 1924. Finnish boarding house, Gardner, Drake-Stratton, Lamberton, Smith Open Pit, Mahoning bridge. Kerr Location was moved from this site to it's current site in 1925. Drawn by James R. McCracken '76, Grandson of J. Oscar and Selena Rosewall McCracken.

Collection: Lamberton

View File