Mahoning playhouse and mine officials. This playhouse was in the backyard of the Superintendent's house (next to the mining office) in Mahoning Location. It was built for Charles Agnew, son of W.C. Agnew in 1900. It was available for location kids to play in until 1959 when it was demolished. Recollection by Karen Wiehe Thompson.
Collection: MahoningView Full Size Image